We are here to predict the share price of Suzlon Energy for the years 2023-2035. The target price is based on its financial results and several other factors such as revenue, profitability, performance, history, future scope, debt etc.
The company is now showing a bullish trend and has given returns of up to 300 per cent in a few months. Where the share price was Rs 13.00, it is now trading at Rs 29.00.
According to the company report, the company has registered a total revenue of Rs 5,971.00 crore in the financial year 2022-23. But the net profit is negative.
Earlier, Suzlon Energy has shown tremendous growth and its share price has increased by 75% in a month. Currently, its share price is Rs 28.25 and last month it was only Rs 22.00.
It seems that Suzlon shares are going to rise once again. However, ICICI Securities says that the share price will appreciate in the coming months, which is a “Buy” tag for investors.
Market experts say that by the end of 2023, the price is expected to be in the range of Rs 25.00 to Rs 35.00. However, an upper mid-year target price for Suzlon shares is Rs 39.00 to Rs 48.00 by 2025.
Why did Suzlon rise so much?
In the last few months, major changes have been seen in the business strategy of Suzlon Energy. The promoter of Suzlon company told the stock exchange that it has released about Rs 97.1 crore shares. Which was pledged with SBI Security company (SBICAP). This is the reason why Suzlon shares are showing an upward trend in the market.
Fundamentals of Suzlon Energy
Suzlon is a good stock for the long term and you can expect good returns. In 2018, its share price touched a high level of Rs 14.65 and later declined to Rs 1.85 in 2020.
Suzlon Share Price Forecast Chart
In this post, we will target Suzlon’s share price for the years 2023, 2024, 2025, 2028, 2030 and 2035. The target price of Suzlon shares is based on our research, experience, and forecast system.
The price may differ from the actual price, as the share price depends on the market condition and can fluctuate over time. Below is the forecast chart for Suzlon Energy’s share price:
Suzlon Share Price Target 2023
The minimum share price is Rs 15.00 to Rs 21.00. At the end of the year, the maximum target price for Suzlon shares is Rs 25.00 to Rs 35.00.
- Low: Rs 15.00 to Rs 21.00
- High: Rs 25.00 to Rs 35.00
Suzlon Share Price Target 2024
As per our research and prediction system, the minimum share price in 2024 is Rs 30.00 to Rs 39.00. Whereas is the maximum target price for Suzlon Rs 33.00 to Rs 43.00.
- Low: Rs 30.00 to Rs 39.00
- High: Rs 33.00 to Rs 43.00
Suzlon Share Price Target 2025
According to our forecast system, the minimum target price is Rs 35.00 to Rs 45.00. Similarly, the highest target price for Suzlon shares is Rs 39.00 to Rs 48.00 by 2025.
- Low: Rs 35.00 to Rs 45.00
- High: Rs 39.00 to Rs 48.00
Suzlon Share Price Target 2026
The minimum target price is Rs 35.00 to Rs 46.00 and in the middle of the year, the maximum target price is Rs 42.00 to Rs 55.00 for Suzlon shares.
- Low: Rs 35.00 to Rs 46.00
- High: Rs 42.00 to Rs 55.00
Suzlon Share Price Target 2028
The minimum target price ranges from Rs 52.00 to Rs 60.00 and indicates an uptrend. So, here, the maximum target price for Suzlon till 2028 is Rs 64.00 to Rs 78.00
- Low: Rs 52.00 to Rs 60.00
- High: Rs 64.00 to Rs 78.00
Suzlon Share Price Target 2030
In 2030, according to our research, the minimum target price is Rs 71.00 to Rs 85.00, while the average price is Rs 80.00. At the same time, the maximum target price of Suzlon shares is Rs 95.00 to Rs 110.00 by 2030.
- Low: Rs 71.00 to Rs 85.00
- High: Rs 95.00 to Rs 110.00
Suzlon Share Price Target 2035
According to our prediction system, the maximum target price of Suzlon shares by 2035 is Rs 135.00 to Rs 165.00.
- The runner-up of ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 will get more than Rs 16 crore, so lets know how much the winner will get.
- JSW Infrastructure Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 ,2030
- This IPO became Kuber’s treasure, 200% return in one month, even today there is a chance to earn.
- Tata Group will have 3 IPOs in Next, know which are these companies?
- India Canada News: These stocks may face a big blow, are they present in your portfolio somewhere?
- This share of Tata rose by 100000%, the stock crossed Rs 3300 by Rs 3, created a new record.
- Share of 6 rupees, 1 lakh became 24 lakhs, investors are happy…
- RR Kabel Limited IPO : GMP, review, other key details. Should you subscribe?
- Goyal Aluminum Share Price 2025 Target Will Be Bumper Earnings By 2023,2024,2025,2030
- Infibeam Avenues Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Ratnaveer Precision Share Price Target 2023, 2024 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Godha Cabcon Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
Disclaimer: This price prediction is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.