ICC announces Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 prize money; Winner gets $4 million, runner-up to take $2 million home
Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023: The announcement of the prize money for Men’s Cricket World Cup will also set a precedent for women’s cricket.
Men’s Cricket World Cup Update: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced the prize money for the winner of the upcoming Men’s World Cup 2023. The international cricket body also announced the prize money for the runner-up, the losing semi-finalist, teams eliminated after the group stage, as well as the winner of each group stage match of the much-awaited tournament.
ICC Men’s World Cup 2023 winner will get Rs 33,25,08,4000 ($4 million) whereas the runner-up of the tournament will fetch Rs 16,62,54,200 ($2 million). The losing semi-finalist, six teams eliminated after group stage, and the winner of each group stage match will get Rs 6,65,01,680 ($800,000), Rs 83,17,710 ($100,000), and Rs 33,25,242 ($40,000). With this, the ICC will give out cash prizes worth a whopping Rs 83,13,10,500 ($10 million).
|Category||Prize Money (in Rs.)||Prize Money (in $)|
|Winner||Rs 33,25,08,4000||$4 million|
|Runner-Up||Rs 16,62,54,200||$2 million|
|Losing semi-finalists||Rs 6,65,01,680||$800,000|
|Teams eliminated after group stage||Rs 83,12,710||$100,000|
|Winners of group stage matches||Rs 33,25,242||$40,000|
The announcement of the prize money for Men’s Cricket World Cup will also set a precedent for women’s cricket. In July this year, the ICC announced equal prize money for men’s and women’s World Cup tournaments. Teams across men’s and women’s cricket will also receive the same amount for winning each game at corresponding World Cups.
Beginning from October 5 and lasting till November 19, World Cup 2023 will span 48 matches across 10 venues. Before the World Cup, each team will play two warm-up matches to get ready for the 46-day-long tournament. Five matches to look forward to in the Group stage are India vs Pakistan (October 14), India vs England (October 29), England vs Australia (November 4), England vs New Zealand (October 5), and Afghanistan vs Pakistan (October 23).
Total 10 teams will be vying for the World Cup 2023 trophy in the tournament. India is qualified for the tournament since it is the host country. New Zealand, England, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and South Africa progressed from the Super League. Sri Lanka and Netherlands had to battle it out in the Qualifier matches held in June and July this year to progress to the World Cup.
The top four teams will qualify for the semi-finals to be played on November 15 in Mumbai and on November 16 in Kolkata. Semi-finals and the final matches will have reserve days.
- JSW Infrastructure Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 ,2030
- This IPO became Kuber’s treasure, 200% return in one month, even today there is a chance to earn.
- Tata Group will have 3 IPOs in Next, know which are these companies?
- India Canada News: These stocks may face a big blow, are they present in your portfolio somewhere?
- This share of Tata rose by 100000%, the stock crossed Rs 3300 by Rs 3, created a new record.
- Share of 6 rupees, 1 lakh became 24 lakhs, investors are happy…
- RR Kabel Limited IPO : GMP, review, other key details. Should you subscribe?
- Goyal Aluminum Share Price 2025 Target Will Be Bumper Earnings By 2023,2024,2025,2030
- Infibeam Avenues Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Ratnaveer Precision Share Price Target 2023, 2024 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Godha Cabcon Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
Disclaimer: This price prediction is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.