India Canada News: The tension between India and Canada seems to be affecting the stock market. Now in such a situation, there are many companies on which their direct and indirect impact is being seen and can be seen in future also. So if you have these shares or are thinking of investing, then you must read this article completely.
What’s going on with India and Canada?
In fact, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) is one of the largest Foreign Portfolio Investment (FPI) investing in the Indian market. Due to ongoing tension in both the countries, CPPIB now appears to be in a selling mood.
In fact, Canada is the seventh country among foreign investors in FPI in the Indian market. In fact, according to NSDL, the assets held by FIPs in Canada are about $21 billion. Along with this, there is also good investment in real estate and infra projects.
What are the reasons for discord?
Actually, Khalistani separatist leader Hardeep Singh Nijjar has been murdered. The Prime Minister of Canada says that it is due to the involvement of Indian agents. But India has objected to this and rejected it.
CPPIB has invested money in these shares
Actually, CPPIB has invested its money in companies like Nykaa, Paytm, Zomato and Delivery. These are those companies whose IPO came within 2 years. Now their shares have also fallen by 1 to 2 percent. CPPIB holds 1.47, 1.76, 2.37 and 6 percent stake respectively. He has investments worth about Rs 5,566 crore in these four alone.
There are investments in these companies also
Apart from the above mentioned companies, 2.68 percent stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank. CPPIB holds about 2.18 percent stake in Indus Tower.
If you liked the information given above then do share it with your friends and family. Please join our Telegram and WhatsApp. If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to us.
- This share of Tata rose by 100000%, the stock crossed Rs 3300 by Rs 3, created a new record.
- Share of 6 rupees, 1 lakh became 24 lakhs, investors are happy…
- RR Kabel Limited IPO : GMP, review, other key details. Should you subscribe?
- Goyal Aluminum Share Price 2025 Target Will Be Bumper Earnings By 2023,2024,2025,2030
- Infibeam Avenues Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Ratnaveer Precision Share Price Target 2023, 2024 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Godha Cabcon Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Haldiram Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030 | HALDIRAM SNACKS PVT LTD
- Polycab Share Price Target | Polycab Share Price Prediction 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Bhel Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Alstone Textiles Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Ashnisha Industries Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2050
- Century Extrusions Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
Disclaimer: This price prediction is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.