SJVN Company Full Information
SJVN is also known as Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam. This company works in hydro power generation and transmission. It is a joint venture between the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. They have a total operational hydropower capacity of 1912 MW. Not only this, they also have 97.6 MW wind energy and 81.9 MW solar energy.
|Headquarter||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Incorporated||24 May 1988|
|Chairman||Nand Lal Sharma|
Today we will know whether SJVN shares should be taken or not? Will there be any growth going forward in SJVN share price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030 or not? We are going to tell you all this in this article.
About SJVN India Share Price Target Prediction
How much will SJVN share price target go to in 2023? (SJVN share price target 2023)
If we look at the current situation, the coming time is going to be of Renewable Energy and this company seems to be focusing on it from now on and is also seen increasing its investment in it. Therefore, as the demand for renewable energy increases in the coming times, the growth of the company will also increase.
If we talk about SJVN Share price Target 2023, then its target comes out to be 75 and if we talk about other targets then it can go up to around 80.
|SJVN Stock Price Target 2023||75-80|
How much will SJVN share price target go to in 2024? (SJVN share price target 2024)
The government is also seen promoting the renewable energy sector. As the demand for renewable energy increases in the future, companies like SJVN will get the maximum and first benefit from it. The demand for power is going to increase going forward, hence to maintain its position in the market, SJVN Company is seen increasing its Power Generation Capacity. There are more chances for the company to benefit from this in future.
If we talk about SJVN Share price Target 2024 then its target comes out to be 150 and if we talk about other targets then it can go up to around 160.
|SJVN Stock Price Target 2024||150-160|
How much will SJVN share price target go to in 2025? (SJVN share price target 2025)
The company is focusing on making Power Purchase Agreements with the Electricity Boards of different states and state governments. States like Government of Himachal, UP Power Corp, Panjab State Power Corp, J&K are SJVN Company Customers. The company also seems to be trying to attract new customers at a rapid pace. In such a situation, the growth potential of the company in the coming days is very high.
If we talk about SJVN share price Target 2025 then its target comes out to be 470 and if we talk about other targets then it can go up to around 500.
|SJVN Stock Price Target 2025||470-500|
How much will SJVN share price target go to in 2030? (SJVN share price target 2030)
The company does power supply business not only in India but also in the international market. Along with India, the company is also seen doing its business in countries like Nepal, Bhutan. The company seems to be increasing its customers in India as well as in other countries. with domestic market
They are also seen partnering with governments of foreign countries.
If we talk about SJVN share price Target 2030, then its first target comes out to be 1900 and if we talk about the second target then it can go up to around 2000.
|SJVN Stock Price Target 2030||1800-2000|
Should we buy SJVN shares or not? (SJVN Company Buy Good and Bad?)
Currently the government is also promoting Renewable Energy. They are trying to increase its use by giving it to people in different types of schemes. It seems that the government is giving a lot of encouragement and help to domestic companies in this and will do so in the future also. Therefore, the growth of this sector may be seen very fast in the coming times. Therefore, if you are a long term investor then you must consider investing in this stock. There is no doubt that the power sector is going to grow very rapidly in the coming times. If you are a long term investor then power sector can prove to be a good sector for you.
Risk (Risk in SJVN Share)
- Changes in government or decisions or rules can have a big impact on its business.
- Private companies are growing rapidly in this sector, hence it is important to stay ahead of competitors in the future.
- Sales have declined in the last few years.
- The company can capitalize the interest cost.
- Equity returns have not been so special in the last few years.
- This share of Tata rose by 100000%, the stock crossed Rs 3300 by Rs 3, created a new record.
- Share of 6 rupees, 1 lakh became 24 lakhs, investors are happy…
- RR Kabel Limited IPO : GMP, review, other key details. Should you subscribe?
- Goyal Aluminum Share Price 2025 Target Will Be Bumper Earnings By 2023,2024,2025,2030
- Infibeam Avenues Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Ratnaveer Precision Share Price Target 2023, 2024 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Godha Cabcon Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Haldiram Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030 | HALDIRAM SNACKS PVT LTD
- Polycab Share Price Target | Polycab Share Price Prediction 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Bhel Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Alstone Textiles Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
- Ashnisha Industries Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2050
- Century Extrusions Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, 2050
Disclaimer: This price prediction is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.