Delta Corp Limited basic information
Delta Corp is a gaming company. Which started on November 5, 1990. This company was started as Creole Holdings Company Pvt. After some time it was named Delta Corp Limited.
The headquarters of this company is located in Pune, Maharashtra. And the current Chairman of the company is Mr. Jaidev Modi of Delta Corp. At present the company is progressing a lot. Which proves that the manager and employees of the company are working very well.
Currently its share price is 220 – 260Rs.
Key Highlights of Delta Corp Limited
|Company Name||Delta Corp Limited|
Delta Corp Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
|Delta Corp Ltd Share Price Year||First Target||Second Target|
Delta Corp Share Price Target 2023
The current stock of this company is between ₹215-₹230. And the market capitalization of this company is ₹ 5,831 Cr. It is crores. Additionally, Sector P/E is 32.90 and Delta Corp P/E is 23.40.
Delta Cup Limited has given very good performance last year. Although the company’s stock is not high at this time, but if the company continues to work like this. So it can give good returns to its investors in the coming time.
According to the information received, Delta Corp Share Price Target can make First Target ₹240 and Second Target ₹265 by the end of 2023.
Delta Corp Share Price Target 2024
As you all know that Delta Corp Limited is a gaming company. At present the company is engaged in operating the casino with full hard work and dedication.
Its segments include real estate, gaming, hospitality and others. Along with this, this company has three casinos of its own in Goa. Which is Deltin JAQK, Deltin Caravela and Deltin Royale.
The financial condition of this company is also quite good. The company can earn huge profits in the coming time. Delta Corp Share Price Target 2024 can meet First Target ₹285 Second Target ₹313.
Delta Corp Share Price Target 2025
At present, the management of the company is launching a Fantasy App called Halaplay to bring the company to the top online. Under which the company has generated a lot of revenue.
Along with this, Delta Corp Limited’s online poker gaming site Adda52 is India’s biggest brand and along with it, Delta Corp is also seen adding a lot to the development of many new gaming sites in the online segment. From a long term perspective the company can give very good returns.
So it is possible that Delta Corp Share Price Target 2025 can meet First Target ₹360 Second Target ₹390.
Delta Corp Share Price Target 2026
According to experts, Delta Corp is still in its initial stages. So if the company has given such good performance in the initial phase itself. So it can give good returns to investors in the coming time.
Currently Delta Corp Limited is working on a new project. Under which, by the end of the year 2023, a revenue of ₹ 400-450 crore can be earned at a cost of ₹ 200 crore.
As we told you that the financial position of the company is quite good but the management needs to further improve it. So that small losses do not make much difference to the company in future.
Based on the information received, Delta Corp Share Price Target 2026 can be made First Target ₹ 415 Second Target ₹ 442.
Delta Corp Share Price Target 2030
If we look from a long term perspective, the company can give very good returns. Mr. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was very bullish about this script and he has a huge stake in this company.
The company should still maximize income and work with a right strategy.
If the company’s business performs better then Delta Corp can make Share Price Target 2030 First Target ₹825 Second Target ₹860.
Delta Corp Business Model
It is a gaming company. Delta Corp holds three of the six offshore and one onshore gaming licenses in the state of Goa. The company has the following business segments.
The company currently operates three live offshore casinos in Goa. Which are Deltin Royale, Deltin JAQK and Deltin Caravela.
The company also operates an electronic onshore casino at its hotel, Deltin Suites in Goa and a live onshore casino called Casino Deltin Denzhong in Sikkim.
Strength Of Delta Corp Limited
- At present the interest cover interest ratio of the company is 34.65.
- With this the company has achieved an effective average operating margin of 31.08% in the last 5 years.
- Delta Corp Ltd has good cash flow management with CFO/PAT at 1.10.
- At present the cash conversion cycle of the company is -288.40.
- By working in this way, Delta Corp Share Price Target can be made as high as possible.
Weaknesses of Delta Corp Limited
- So the company has shown poor profit growth of -6.03% for last 3 years.
- Along with this, the ROE of the company has been 6.65% in the last 3 years. Which is not very good.
- There are many entry barriers to casino gaming in our country of India. In which licensing is the biggest hurdle.
- At present the promoters holding of the company is very less.
Future of Delta Corp Limited
Delta Corp Limited can give good returns to its investors from a long term perspective. Because in the last few years, Delta Corp Limited has had to face a lot of problems. But at present the condition of the company is quite good.
So it is possible that the company can meet the maximum Delta Corp Share Price Target. Along with this, we are of the opinion that you should not invest only on the basis of target.
- Adani Energy Solutions Share Price Target 2023, 2025, 2030, 2040
- Sulabh Engineers Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Swasti Vinayaka Art Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Plaza Wires Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040
- Suzlon Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2028, 2030, 2040, 2050
- The runner-up of ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 will get more than Rs 16 crore, so lets know how much the winner will get.
- JSW Infrastructure Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025 ,2030
- This IPO became Kuber’s treasure, 200% return in one month, even today there is a chance to earn.
- Tata Group will have 3 IPOs in Next, know which are these companies?
Disclaimer: This price prediction is only for reference purpose only, this prediction is only if there are positive market sentiments, and any uncertainties in the company or global market condition is not covered in this analysis.